Knorr’s One-Pot Easy Chicken Tagine - Moroccan chicken stew
You’re six ingredients away from serving this flavorsome chicken tagine for dinner. This Moroccan one-pot, an easy-to-make recipe, is a perfect way to feed the family and needs minimal washing up.
Preparation Time: 15 min
Simmering Time: 1 hour
• 4 boneless chicken breasts
• 1 tablespoon harissa paste
• 1 large onion, sliced
• 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
• 100g dried apricots, halved
• 400g can chopped tomatoes
• Couscous to serve, optional
• Herbs to garnish, optional
Mix the chicken with the harissa paste. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan, add the chicken and fry for 2-3 mins. Remove and set aside.
Add the onion to the pan and fry for 4-5 mins until soft. Return chicken to the pan.
Stir in the stock, apricots, and tomatoes and cook, covered, over low heat for 45 mins.
Serve with couscous and garnish with herbs