Vegetable Stir Fry - Quedar la shiilay
Recipe name: Quedar la shiilay
Subtitle: vegetable stir fry
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Easy vegetable stir fry is a mixture of colorful vegetable sautéed in a sweet and savory sauce that makes for a simple weeknight meal.
· 1 large carrot sliced
· 2 cups medium broccoli florets
· 8 oz can baby corn spears drained.
· 8 oz mushroom (white or brown) sliced
· 1 whole pepper(red, yellow, orange)
· 2 tbsp unsalted butter
· 3 garlic cloves peeled and minced
· 2 tsp ginger minced.
Stir fry sauce
· ¼ cup chicken broth
· ½ tsp cornstarch
· 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
· 2 tbsp honey
· ¼ tsp hot sauce (optional)
In a large non-stick skillet or wok, over medium heat, heat the oil. Add the vegetable and stir fry about 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add the butter, garlic, ginger and cook until fragrant.
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the stir fry sauce. Pour the sauce over the vegetables and stir.
Turn heat down to medium/ low and cook 3-4 minutes, until sauce thickens, and vegetables are desired tenderness.